Friday 8 October 2010

Inspiration

I just wanted to post some magazine pictures of outfits I've seen and admired in the past few months, hopefully it gives a little preview into what my kind of style is!



Woollen jumper and frilly tutu just shouldn't go but somehow it works, this outfit is so feminine with a hard edge. Looks awesome in black and white too.



I really loved the military look last year and, much to my delight, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere too soon! This necklace is such a versatile piece, you could add to anything to bring it up to date with this trend. Also Scarlett looks so amazing here in this dress so had to add her.


Possibly my favourite outfit I've seen in a long time! This has been brought together so well, the red lace D&G works well with the coat, the Louboutins are to die for and to top it off the Rayban Wayfarers make what could otherwise be quite a formal outfit it so effortlessly cool and laid back. I bought a pair myself a few months back and they are such a good investment, recommend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment